As your business expands, so does your security needs. However, while many industrial and commercial businesses recognize the need, they simply don’t have enough space to accommodate these essential security features. Does this sum up your current situation? If it does, you’ll be glad to know that there is a practical and cost-effective solution to this problem. You can put up modular weather guard buildings to provide a dedicated space for your security team without taking up space in your main office building.
What Makes a Great Weather Guard Building?
Whether you call it a guardhouse, a guard booth, or a guard shack, these portable steel buildings should provide enhanced security and ensure a welcoming atmosphere while ensuring a comfortable working environment for your security team. Thus, ideal weather guard buildings should have the following features:
- Solid and secure. Guard buildings are primarily built to reinforce security, so these structures should be manufactured using strong metal construction and welded metal framing. You need one that can meet all building codes, including the Miami-Dade High Velocity Wind Zone requirements. It should offer weather protection from wind, rain, snow and the high temperatures of summer.
- Comfortable. A good guard building should provide a comfortable working environment for your security team. It should have a good layout, proper insulation and ventilation, good lighting (including dimmable interior lighting and exterior floodlights), and 360-degree visibility. For extra comfort, a built-in bathroom and anti-fatigue floor mat would be a welcome addition.
- Architecturally attractive. Since the guardhouse will be the first thing people see when they visit your business, it should be aesthetically designed to provide a welcoming atmosphere and ensure a good first impression. For best results, its exterior features, including the door and window styles and paint colors, should match the theme of your operation.
- Portable. A portable, pre-engineered modular guard shack can be easily moved to another location as your needs change.
- Cost-effective. A well-designed, well-constructed guard building shouldn’t necessarily have to be expensive. But, it should be structurally sound and customized to meet all your needs.
In Need of Weather Guard Buildings? We’ve Got You Covered!
Different businesses may have different requirements for their guard buildings. Guard Buildings understands this, so we will build your guardhouse according to your exact specifications while adapting to your specific code requirements. All of our custom-designed units are built with function, durability, and comfort in mind so you can be sure you are getting the greatest protection for your team members.
If you’re in need of a guardhouse or any customized booths, including parking and valet booths, weather shelters, toll booths, and ticket booths, feel free to call us at 919-413-7395 or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also request a quote through our website.